Training Course for French Teachers TEACH 30
This course is designed for primary and secondary school French teachers who want to brush up on their speaking skills and refresh their teaching methods, whilst improving their understanding of modern France.
This course follows the European Comenius syllabus and social activities and excursions are included.
Organization of the course
- Number of lessons : 30 lessons per week and 2 activities
- Length of lessons : 45 minutes
- Hours : Monday to Friday from 9 am to 12:15, 3 afternoons from 1:15 to 3 pm , and two afternoons or evenings with sociocultural activities and excursions.
- Dates : 1 internship of 2 weeks in July
Brief description of the weekly program :
- From 9 am to 12:15: Conversation about France today
- From 1:15 pm to 2:55 pm - 3 afternoons devoted to classroom techniques
- 2 afternoons or evenings devoted to excursions and sociocultural activities